everybodies working for the weekend

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

everybodies working for the weekend

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0-lH2nhC_R4[/youtube]





Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by droidspawn »

friday needs to hurry the fuck up already. been a slow week.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Hugo. »

Thats actually one of my USA jams :gay:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What the fuck
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]friday needs to hurry the fuck up already. been a slow week.[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Abzu »

I have weekends off. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name=";,,;"]I have weekends off. :xx:[/quote]



All the cool kids do!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by droidspawn »

:santa:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="rhino"]Image[/quote]



NO! :shake:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Abzu »

Found out today that my job has snow days :greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Hugo. »

Yeah all those starving old people can go to hell when the precipitation goes all snowy!
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Old people :hate:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by Abzu »

:grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]0-lH2nhC_R4[/youtube]





Image[/quote]



I like that song.... :blush: Image

I guess from Bungle covering it and tearing it up
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by scarica »

I like this song. Brings back old 80's memories. :gay:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by shadowalk »

I like this song. :santa:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: everybodies working for the weekend

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="scarica"]I like this song. Brings back old 80's memories. :gay:[/quote]
Post Reply