Electric wizard+ old school horror :xx:
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Electric wizard+ old school horror :xx:
[youtube]Q7DbozmH8rk[/youtube] fuckin Video

..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- Hallucinating dead
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3919
- Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
- Location: higher place
Re: Electric wizard+ old school horror :xx:
The eyes of God look upon what he's done
And the eyes of Man look on and beyond
I am a god, I am the one
Into the chaos see my time has begun

And the eyes of Man look on and beyond
I am a god, I am the one
Into the chaos see my time has begun
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Electric wizard+ old school horror :xx:
that video likes it some awesome
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George



