Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 23 Aug 2011, 04:26
you ever get into seventh void much?
i forgot how kick ass it is
[youtube]GtL86buzpFY[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 23 Aug 2011, 05:42
never heard. I'll listen after i eat.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 23 Aug 2011, 05:48
johnny kelly, and kenny hickey
, and some other dude from pale horse...
[youtube]GirIhasAScY[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 24 Aug 2011, 05:47
missing out
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Aug 2011, 06:33
I listened. It was ok but seemed kinda generic to me.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 24 Aug 2011, 06:50
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Aug 2011, 07:47
I've been jamming behind the blackest tears lately. I like it now more than I did when it came out
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Aug 2011, 07:56
[youtube]7GpqTSBo1i0[/youtube]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 24 Aug 2011, 08:05
i still think that cd rules and i will play it a bit, but i'm kind of burned out on it from jamming it so much last summer when it first came out and many times since then. some serious fucking grooves going on
you ever get into the first kos?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 24 Aug 2011, 08:20
second is much much better imo. blends together seamlessly.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 24 Aug 2011, 08:31
this is correct but there are still some really good songs on the first one
[youtube]uG9wCq5fVFo[/youtube]
kick drums are