forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by zim »

jammed every gorguts album yesterday



gorguts :xx:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

You knows it. :idea:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I really do need to jam gorguts more often
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Oh I enjoy them all. Just end up jamming other stuff whilst gorguts hangs out on the back burner.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]his sandals rival treys white sneakers[/quote]

Its a Canada - USA thang :greenie:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

Behave through mythos :thingy:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

So is Longstreth still with them? Because origin like them some almost constant touring.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]this must be rectified post haste[/quote]



This may or may not happen in the near future
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:krinor:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]as far as i know he is. if he knows whats good for him he'll drop that origin nonsense like a bad habit once the new gorguts is released :evil:[/quote]



You should call him :idea:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by droidspawn »

Gorguts are neato. I prefer the First two over the last two though.



Anyone want to buy want my obscura shirt? I don't wear it anymore and I've been too lazy to put it on ebay. :gay:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by jawn galliano »

i'd say yes but i don't have money and also i'm pretty sure it's not a small or medium so yeah :homework:



i have a difficult time getting hyped up for the new gorguts material. i hope they can be one of the few exceptions that makes something worthwhile out of their reunion, but i won't be shocked if it turns out to be some aimless disjointed tech-death nonsense.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by droidspawn »

It's a xl but fits like a large. Got it off ebay years ago for like $75.00 :homework:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

That harmonics riff in the new one always gets me. That song slays.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Jamming some this band in this period
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by SCUNT »

the first two are best :idea:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Nick"]Jamming some this band in this period[/quote]



Something tells me you are running around in circles, arms akimbo. :homework:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Sat in my chair leaning back with my feet on the desk :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: forever and now, you shall kneel, and bow

Post by Hugo. »

:gay:
Image
Post Reply