i am jamming blackwater park

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

i am jamming blackwater park

Post by rhino »

its been very many moons, but i am enjoying the relaxed atmosphere on this. i need to get back into opeth again in the near future, ecspecially for some fall time listening. also, i still think still life is one of the best albums ever







anybody else listen to any opeth anymore? :santa:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by PrismAndGate »

I give 'em a spin every now and then, definitely good fall music. My favorite album is actually Ghost Reveries right now, though I admit I've sarded/semi-listened to a lot of the older stuff.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by droidspawn »

yeah still life will always be my favorite opeth. album is haunting. can't wait for heritage :thingy:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by rhino »

i'm not feeling the new track :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by droidspawn »

I think the change could be killer if they pull it off the right way.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Hugo. »

I find myself liking the new one a lot, has a unique vibe to it.



This song is so fucking amazing.



[youtube]0QwWydffbc4[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

De liv er ance :bang:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Hugo. »

I'm not gonna argue with that one :thingy:
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by shadowalk »

It's been quite a while since I actually listened to Opeth. Mayhaps I shall rekindle the win of their music. :idea:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Hugo. »

Just fire on deliverance for the lulz.
Image
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by shadowalk »

My Arms Your Hearse :xx:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Hugo. »

There is also that album.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: i am jamming blackwater park

Post by Hugo. »

Inside i'm dancing.
Image
Post Reply