All Guts, No Glory

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

All Guts, No Glory

Post by PrismAndGate »

Haven't seen any lovin' for this album around here yet.



[youtube]lEo-8407cPg[/youtube]



[youtube]O-6R3EAXUqQ[/youtube]



[youtube]HbSFprgp-Uk[/youtube] :xx:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I enjoy me some jam this album
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by droidspawn »

good shit
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Anjel »

Yeah, I like it. It doesn't beat Slaughtercult or Gore Metal but I think I like it more than Anatomy. Jammed this album today actually. :idea:

Actually, I think I tried to hype the board for this album by creating some threads but I got some to none replies. :homework:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by rhino »

:xx:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Mesarthim »

good band, going to see them in a few months :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by PrismAndGate »

lucky duck
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Mesarthim »

Image :santa:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by PrismAndGate »

yeah, they're coming within 20 minutes of where I live but I won't be able to make it because of school :shakefist:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Mesarthim »

why?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by PrismAndGate »

will not have ein transportation/out of state student.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

So you're in the Massachusetts place for schoolin'?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Mesarthim »

taxi, bike, go with other people? 20 mins even driving ain't that far.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by jawn galliano »

i honestly can't think of any schools around here that are more than 20 minutes from the palladium :redneck:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by PrismAndGate »

I go to school in the new hampster
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by jawn galliano »

oh ok i get it now, i misinterpreted the out of state part earlier. that makes a lot more sense



in other news, i remembered that tufts vet school is almost exactly 20 minutes from downtown :gay:
User avatar
seafoam
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 20:00

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by seafoam »

eggs hoomed
User avatar
seafoam
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 12 Aug 2009, 20:00

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by seafoam »

Eggs, hoomed.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by Hugo. »

I heard Leon Del Muerte used to hang around high schools selling crystal meth to youngins.
Image
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: All Guts, No Glory

Post by SCUNT »

New Exhumed :xx::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Post Reply