I'm on a plane with cocaine

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]D5LASaCHQA4[/youtube]



:greenie:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by rhino »

i think i liked this song when it came out, i believe i was still in high school, but this band sucks other than that :oldryan:



crazy bitch is one of the most annoying songs i ever heard. it was poplular when i went to bars all the time and it was played non stop :frown:
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

yeah crazy bitch is fucking overplayed :frown:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by droidspawn »

buckcherry :oldryan:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]buckcherry :oldryan:[/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm on a plane with cocaine

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

in general :oldryan: , but that song is ok
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply