Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
Posters out already. I will be there this fucking time for sure.
NICE.
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Holy crap godflesh and electric wizard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
I bet the 4 day pass is close to $200
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano »
there are a metric fuckload of bands to get excited about on this list, but morbid angel is not one of them. i reallllly wanna go to this
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
that's quite the sexual lineup
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
much better than last years line up. I really need to go to this.
rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
i counted 18 that i'd like to see. o-0
-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Its also 8 months away so I'm sure there is bound to be a handful who drop off the bill
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
zim
- Zim(a)
- Posts: 26909
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
- Location: couch
Post
by zim »
i decided to go to this the second i saw ulcerate on the list
the dead vote well wrote: ↑18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
I'll be there for goddamned sure. :mabbmeetupthing: