Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 13 Sep 2011, 10:52
[youtube]iWiCxchpIrU[/youtube]
[youtube]43MDhLXv69Q[/youtube]
[youtube]5f1B-OmsDRI[/youtube]
[youtube]6xg4C8-xJSw[/youtube]
[youtube]vkIB_Zgx744[/youtube]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 13 Sep 2011, 11:20
:g00m::::::::::
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim » 13 Sep 2011, 15:27
rhino wrote: ↑ 20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑ 06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 13 Sep 2011, 15:44
appreciate it
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 13 Sep 2011, 15:47
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[/quote]
Stop that you're getting dandruff everywhere
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 13 Sep 2011, 20:37
I REFUSE to listen a band with that name. Sorry
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 13 Sep 2011, 21:14
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 13 Sep 2011, 22:39
I used to love these guys years ago
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 14 Sep 2011, 03:19
[quote name="Nick"]:g00m::::::::::[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102 Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Post
by SCUNT » 14 Sep 2011, 12:23
never could get into this band
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]