Deafheaven

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Deafheaven

Post by vO)))id »

this is fucking amazing!!!



[youtube]rUJoPoNYQQI[/youtube]



thanks for posting this into the sharing section, it's EXACTLY what I needed for the upcoming seasons. Beautiful.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Deafheaven

Post by FUKKET »

*check out*
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

goddamn right
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Deafheaven

Post by rhino »

i read a review in decibel a while back that made me check them out, good stuff it is
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

[youtube]FiQvhf5maWU[/youtube]



this video is so :xx: :xx: :redneck: :xx: :redneck:



hardcore kids getting their knickers in a twist :hard-on bearer:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Deafheaven

Post by vO)))id »

well that boy can blast :rshot:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Abzu »

I absolutely love this. :thingy:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Deafheaven

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name=";,,;"]I absolutely love this. :thingy:[/quote]



I thought you would sir :idea:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Mesarthim »

damn, they look like a bunch of kids.

also, really, really, really out of place at a hardcore festival.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: Deafheaven

Post by vO)))id »

to me, it shows that it doesn't matter what you look like or what image you take on, the music is something much bigger. However, they need to dim those fucking lights. :redneck:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Abzu »

I love those mostly dull minded hardcore kids... not knowing what to do just then.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Deafheaven

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I can dig this shit
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply