Maggot Twat

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Maggot Twat

Post by M.Bison »

So I just remembered this band, I used to have Stuffed Animal Orgy album which rocked. It's not very serious, kind of Strapping Young Lad, really cool music with some interesting stuff going on.



Anyhoo, I searched them expecting it to be a pain to find and to my delight they have since released a bunch more stuff.



[youtube]t9PJpC0Vp34[/youtube]



[youtube]dl11hvrFygU[/youtube]

There was a proper video for this at one point which was pretty funny.
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Maggot Twat

Post by agony bagony »

that is actually a really great band name
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply