i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by agony bagony »

creature lives is definitely the stupidest song on the hunter. as well as the only truly stupid song mastodon has ever written



i have found it :thingy:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Appreciate
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by agony bagony »

currently appreciating some phoenix amongst the ashes
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by droidspawn »

creative lives is one of brann's compositions :oldryan:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by agony bagony »

well i'm sorry brann but that song is really dumb. but your vocals are nice on this album :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It needs more super super jam time :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by jawn galliano »

hey i've been saying that all along



i am on the cutting edge of talking about which mastodon songs are the worst ones
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by droidspawn »

stargasm is by far my favorite :xx:



really, tracks 3-7 is where it's at folks.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by agony bagony »

i am enjoying some 12 and 13 action in this period
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by droidspawn »

the sparrow is a sad song. The lyrics "Pursue happiness with diligence" was the motto of their accountants wife who died of cancer.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]hey i've been saying that all along



i am on the cutting edge of talking about which mastodon songs are the worst ones[/quote]



I'll cut you with the edge of a mastodon song!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]the sparrow is a sad song. The lyrics "Pursue happiness with diligence" was the motto of their accountants wife who died of cancer.[/quote]



Oh get in line. Everybody has cancer these days.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by droidspawn »

:huh:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: i apologize to curl of the burl and blasteroid

Post by Devy »

Is this thing about calling that song Creative Lives a joke that I missed the genesis of?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply