best ein cloudkicker

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

bout fucking time for one of these. if you don't know you need to be all kinds of finding out



vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by droidspawn »

I have no idea
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

<!-- m -->http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/<!-- m -->



go on. i'll wait
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by zim »

i need to unsard and check them out
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by vega »

i did not listen before but i will hear today on youtube





[youtube]F8Rt7u7fnIk[/youtube]



[youtube]qCMksqnwxK8[/youtube]



:interessant:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

]]][[[ is one of the shortest but has possibly the best material.



The discovery has avalanche though. :greenie:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

My vote goes to Herr Beacons, but as the Huggy one said, ]]][[[ has some brilliant stuff on it.



[youtube]oStFD-O-f1U[/youtube]



This song makes me want to be an astronaut :sicken:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

i reckon beacons is the bestest all around. but there is at least one song on every release that makes me go "other people can stop releasing music now"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.



I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff :santa:



Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Hugo"]Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.



I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff :santa:



Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]



All of this gets a hearty agreement from my face. Even the supposed name of this genre annoys me. Djent :frown:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

Periphery promised so much win and actually delivered a negative amount of it.



I actually think that i like more deathcore bands than djent bands. Or at least find them less insulting to mein ears.



Oh shit I forgot about deathcore breakdowns there for a second. :oldryan:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

start from the ein beginning
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

still working on downloading it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

and by working on it i mean i haven't even looked for them yet
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Devy"]A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.[/quote]



I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.



Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.



The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Devy"]A lot of them sound like they tabbed out a proper riff, then closed their eyes, jabbed at it with a pin and removed whatever notes they landed on.[/quote]



I mainly dont like a) how its all one note. and b) they go on for fucking forever and c) people go fucking APESHIT for them.



Theres a good deathcore band from dublin called red enemy, but they still have the odd breakdown which saddens me.



The ironic thing is, i love a good non-deathcore breakdown. Nothing like a good groove a la Cryptopsy or Psycroptic.[/quote]



I missed the end of your original post, I was talking about these bullshit djent bands that are popping up.



I've really got nothing good to say about deathcore bands. :judge:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

not cloudkicker :greenie: ben is all like "hey guys i'm going to write songs now" and everyone else goes "but we want to transcribe the phone book!" and he goes "well, you enjoy your little selves doing that then!" and then songs emerge and they are amazing and have nothing to do with the phone book and everyone is happy.



i think what i'm trying to say is, fuck aaron aaronson
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

I have a fellating lover who writes the djent crap. He often told me that he'd write a riff and then stick three notes on the end "to make it interesting". Write an interesting riff in the first place you silly boots.



He also isn't keen on Cloudkicker :redneck:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
zim
Zim(a)
Posts: 26909
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: couch

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by zim »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]djent :frown:::::::



it's like they're trying to write a math equation or spell something out in morse code whilst using one really down tuned note[/quote]



what happened to writing awesome tunes :frown:
the dead vote well wrote: ↑
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Hugo"]Beacons was the first one i heard. Probably the best allrounder.



I like when he throughs in some solid thrash/blast beats and stuff :santa:



Any other band that plays this 'style' of music can really and truly fock the fock off though.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

Tuning down an entire octave :bang:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

Bassists are going to have to start using bungee cords instead of strings.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13574">viewto ... t=13574</a><!-- l -->
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by rhino »

i like me some beacons
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

not enough people are in the know on this
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]not enough people are in the know on this[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Nick"]Maybe tomorrow I'll actually listen to this[/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by jawn galliano »

is it me or is there no volume control anywhere on bandcamp
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

thats what downloading is for son
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That's when the sard kicks in
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by droidspawn »

*downloads albums*



I will give them a proper listen on the morrow
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Devy"]Tuning down an entire octave :bang:[/quote]



Tosin abasi plays in drop E. :greenie:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

seriously 38 posts and three votes. and all the music is free.



just, :frown:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]seriously 38 posts and three votes. and all the music is free.



just, :frown:[/quote]

Mmm... I am also disappoint.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by SCUNT »

really though who/what/it is a cloudkicker?
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]http://cloudkicker.bandcamp.com/



go on. i'll wait[/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Abzu »

our lord and master kicks clouds out of his motherfucking way
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by SCUNT »

not impressed :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

congratulations on waiting four minutes to digest five releases' worth of music
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by SCUNT »

:santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

I jammed Beacons as a cunt again today :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

thats because you are familiar with the ways of the good



now gimme a hug before i give you a knuckle sandwich
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

I'll be happy to embrace you when more people embrace the cloud kickery.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

an assault is needed
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Devy »

Remember that time Lummo embedded a Beavis and Butthead soundclip in his sig which played in any thread he posted in? We need that, but with a Cloudkicker song.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by Mesarthim »

holy crap I forgot about that.



I don't think it would work on this board.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best ein cloudkicker

Post by agony bagony »

lummo is the one who got me into cloudkicker when he posted the discovery on 2.0 :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Post Reply