best ein cloudkicker
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]holy crap I forgot about that.
I don't think it would work on this board.[/quote]
/w\
I don't think it would work on this board.[/quote]
/w\
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: best ein cloudkicker
it was an html code and I'm pretty sure that is not allowed here.
what sound clip was it? I forget.
what sound clip was it? I forget.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]lummo is the one who got me into cloudkicker when he posted the discovery on 2.0
[/quote]

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]it was an html code and I'm pretty sure that is not allowed here.
what sound clip was it? I forget.[/quote]
Boourns! As for the clip, I think it was just them laughing on a loop. It pissed everyone off, I remember that much
what sound clip was it? I forget.[/quote]
Boourns! As for the clip, I think it was just them laughing on a loop. It pissed everyone off, I remember that much
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: best ein cloudkicker
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]go and get the other ones for fuck's sake![/quote]
I have them, just not been in the mood to put on mp3 player and listen on my journey to work.
I have them, just not been in the mood to put on mp3 player and listen on my journey to work.

- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: best ein cloudkicker
only heard the map is not the territory. first song on it is
but the rest didnt grab me as much. Will perhaps make an effort to check this beacons thing.
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: best ein cloudkicker
the rest of them*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: best ein cloudkicker
but first beacons
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: best ein cloudkicker
the first song on the map is not the territory is hold on which is one of the most
of cloudkicker tunes. seriosity on there is
to fuck as well
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: best ein cloudkicker
when i woke up this morning i would have voted beacons but now maybe i will vote portmanteau