where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
- neckred
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3659
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
- Location: King George
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
issues had some good songs
[youtube]c1Szlq2GtbQ[/youtube]
this brings me back
[youtube]c1Szlq2GtbQ[/youtube]
this brings me back
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
they used to be my favorite band back in 7th grade but now I can't stand one note.
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
buried in the yard next to disintegrate
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
hey stormy, korn vs pantera?
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
well there was a point in my youth where i enjoyed korn so i'm gonna go with them
but you knew where my vote would go anyway
but you knew where my vote would go anyway
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
stormy on a leash 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
Just ask zim for another copy. I'm sure he gets them free from the label.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
it's a strange feeling, when you really really want to listen to blind and then realize you sold your korn album years ago 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
hey dusty have you ever heard of youtube before?
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
Pop Corn >>> Korn

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
[quote name="rhino"]hey dusty have you ever heard of youtube before?[/quote]
where do you think i went to listen to the song silly billy
where do you think i went to listen to the song silly billy
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
I have abstained from selling my Korn CDs (just the first two albums) because every now and then I want to hear them.
I think I am in a Deftones - adrenaline mood in this period
I think I am in a Deftones - adrenaline mood in this period
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: where the FUCK is my FUCKING KORN CD
I still have both of mine




