obituary october

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

obituary october

Post by vega »

:interessant:



[youtube]EYxd8WxQIsU[/youtube]



[youtube]TVx8BsXH87U&[/youtube]



[youtube]NQgCZasm6mU[/youtube]



[youtube]nVVTOHVXQQA[/youtube]



[youtube]fmfaTqzfKO0[/youtube]



:grim: :clap:
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: obituary october

Post by rhino »

havent rocked this band in forever
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: obituary october

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its not october yet
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: obituary october

Post by rhino »

i think it is for vega :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: obituary october

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I only recognize eastern standard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply