This hard-on bearer is a black belt in Guitar.
[youtube]57--LRvGgKQ[/youtube]
[youtube]bIwjJPpFbCU[/youtube]
Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
i cant be arsed with all that shred.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
dude's got some skills but the music is just
however http://www.guitarmessenger.com/lessons/ ... tal-shred/
however http://www.guitarmessenger.com/lessons/ ... tal-shred/
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
I come back to that lesson every now and then, there's a lot of interesting ideas in it 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: Paul Motherfucking Wardingfuckingham
the tapping bits were pretty impressive, but I hate his guitar tone and couldn't be bothered with the rest 