tastiest metallicas

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

do it. vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by vega »

ride the lightning :santa:



but i like all :judge:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by jawn galliano »

loutallica definitely
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by deckard »

master of puppets, always
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by rhino »

rtl
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]loutallica definitely[/quote]



Hey Lars :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by jawn galliano »

WHO TOLD YOU :waa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by rhino »

I AM THE TABLE
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

if i could vote for loutallica three times i would
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by -M- »

ride the lightning
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

seriously you guys saw that you get three votes right
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Ninny »

justice for all
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]WHO TOLD YOU :waa:[/quote]



You did
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by vega »

ride the lightning will win :interessant: :xx:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by droidspawn »

Meh
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by SCUNT »

loutallica :judge:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Olden Polynice »

KEA.Also [quote name="rhino"]I AM THE TABLE[/quote]
Image
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Haunty »

OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU VOTED LOAD?
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

i didnt but i thought about it. load is :xx:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Metallica broke up in 1995
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Toozey"]master of puppets, always[/quote]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by vega »

people please voting ride the lightning :shakefist:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

there aren't enough votes in general :huh:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I didn't vote :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

why not goofball
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I didn't feel like it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
TamPron
Metal God
Posts: 16582
Joined: 24 Apr 2009, 00:50
Location: Rod Stewart
Contact:

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="HbW"]OKAY WHICH ONE OF YOU VOTED LOAD?[/quote]

:santa:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by agony bagony »

:ba:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
xpocalypse
Member
Posts: 271
Joined: 19 Apr 2009, 03:44
Location: Poland

Re: tastiest metallicas

Post by xpocalypse »

ReLoad :redneck:
http://www.lastfm.pl/user/TorturePainKill

"Kill. Kill them all. Pigs written in blood on the walls..."
Post Reply