the car is on fire

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

the car is on fire

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]XVekJTmtwqM[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the car is on fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This album definitely gets the most jam time
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the car is on fire

Post by jawn galliano »

i've probably listened to it the least out of all their releases, but i've been correcting that in a serious way the last few weeks. i think it has replaced antennas as my favoritest one :gay:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the car is on fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Antennas is the 2nd most bestest by far :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: the car is on fire

Post by Syysysyd »

Antennas :xx:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: the car is on fire

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i've probably listened to it the least out of all their releases, but i've been correcting that in a serious way the last few weeks. i think it has replaced antennas as my favoritest one :gay:[/quote]



definitely read this as "raped antennas"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: the car is on fire

Post by jawn galliano »

that would be a very uncomfortable situation for all parties involved :alien:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the car is on fire

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Rape antennas :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply