Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Post by Lavabug »

Shameless plug for some buddies of mine. Thought some people here might like this:

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/propheciesfrombeyond<!-- m -->



In the vein of disavowed, suffo, etc.



Used to play with these guys for a while about 2 years ago. Song titles aside, I think their demo (released yesterday) sounds pretty cool.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Post by Syysysyd »

:interessant:
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Post by Lavabug »

Since most niggas be lazy, here are the utube boxes (at least give the 1st tune a shot!):



[youtube]0rDYwUba3pw[/youtube]

[youtube]Wv8zqevcl_w[/youtube]

[youtube]p7JLfjJrrt8[/youtube]

[youtube]YaMIiYovUtM[/youtube]

[youtube]Wi8j4WkMDI0[/youtube]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Since most niggas be lazy, here are the utube boxes (at least give the 1st tune a shot!):

[/quote]



:xx:



mmm, suffocationy
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Band I used to play in (fruital deathy shit).

Post by jawn galliano »

i'll give it a listen when i get home from class later :santa:
Post Reply