arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

[youtube]83KR_UBWdPI[/youtube]



my hipster fellating lover turned me on to them. which probably makes him a crypto-hipster or at least a very behind-the-times one, but these dudes got some fancy songs and shit
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You aren't ryan
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by droidspawn »

I've liked me some arcade for years but sarded posting anything as I figured they'd get no love.



[youtube]9zdNdjF-htY[/youtube]

[youtube]S-8nQw-oV5o[/youtube]

[youtube]Pyp34v6Lmcc[/youtube]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Nick"]You aren't ryan[/quote]



in my own defense these dudes have crafted at least two great albums



which is more than soulfly will ever be able to say for as long as the lot of them are alive
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Nick"]You aren't ryan[/quote]



in my own defense these dudes have crafted at least two great albums



which is more than soulfly will ever be able to say for as long as the lot of them are alive[/quote]



I actually didn't know you started the thread till I opened it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by droidspawn »

oh totally, I had to do a double take when I seen it was stormy.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

i got hooked on the new album and then went back and got the two before it and realized 'hey these are even better, these guys ain't bad' :gay:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

Arcade fire are one of the best of the current popular bands. I remember listening to Tunnels while flying over the alps and watching the mountains below. One of the highlights of my life.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Hugo"]Arcade fire are one of the best of the current popular bands. I remember listening to Tunnels while flying over the alps and watching the mountains below. One of the highlights of my life.[/quote]



i agree with this, but then they're also the only current popular band i know :redneck:



that does sound like quite a scene :cool:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

Its very hard to describe how win it was. The crazy thing is, you could clearly see where the mountain range ended, and when we were over green fields the plane turned ninety degrees so I could see back over the mountains i had just passed over.



Also, I was flying into AOD's hometown. :santa:



:goingskiing:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Did you see him hiking from the plane?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

I didnt, sorry. :homework:



But i did get this overwhelming feeling that some one somewhere was doing some double old hiking. :gay:
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Syysysyd »

hate this band
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]You aren't ryan[/quote]





first i've heard this stuff and it sucks
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]hate this band[/quote]



That is completely understandable considering your lacklustre taste in music. :santa:
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Syysysyd »

so Morbid Angel is lacklustre?
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

I wasnt referring to the good bands that you like.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]so Morbid Angel is lacklustre?[/quote]



arcade fire is at least ten times better than necrophagist



even you can admit that much



also don't you dig on some opeth? what the fuck, man. plus, there's also the issue that you post on MABB and you're not me, which means you would pay thousands of dollars to fellate phil anselmo if only someone would give you the opportunity.



i mean, AF ain't the greatest band by a longshot, but even at their worst they're definitely better than pantera at their peak. plus i bet that dude with the stupid haircut doesn't beat his wife, which is more than anyone in pantera or anyone who listens to pantera can ever say.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Syysysyd »

way to make completely retarded and inaccurate assumptions about me once again :gay:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]so Morbid Angel is lacklustre?[/quote]



arcade fire is at least ten times better than necrophagist



even you can admit that much



also don't you dig on some opeth? what the fuck, man. plus, there's also the issue that you post on MABB and you're not me, which means you would pay thousands of dollars to fellate phil anselmo if only someone would give you the opportunity.



i mean, AF ain't the greatest band by a longshot, but even at their worst they're definitely better than pantera at their peak. plus i bet that dude with the stupid haircut doesn't beat his wife, which is more than anyone in pantera or anyone who listens to pantera can ever say.[/quote]





...........................................................................................





































....................................................................................

































...............................................................................
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

I'm with Ryan on this one.
Image
User avatar
bills bro
Ancient One
Posts: 1914
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 00:39

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by bills bro »

I really enjoyed their first album but I haven't given the newer stuff a chance :|
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by deckard »

hey sade :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

The violin hook in Rebellion (lies) is so slick.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

well that's just what happens when i get drunk and decide that using a computer is a great idea. occupational hazards and such



i imagine that what i said is mostly correct though, 'cuz i'm a super genius when i'm on the booze
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Hugo. »

It appears i wasnt the only drunked on the MABB.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by jawn galliano »

:beer:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: arcade fire's got some decent tunes

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

About to get my drunk on now
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply