inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by rhino »

[youtube]IFCbBshZ6no[/youtube]

[youtube]fiGLpZuBVrc[/youtube]





:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by rhino »

overall i liked it more than confrontation :alien:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by rhino »

it flows and grooves better i think :idea:



[youtube]kWQUwnXS4EY[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by droidspawn »

i agree with jerome on this. Which isn't to say it's a bad album, because it's far from it. I just expect more nola bands :judge:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I also don't care for it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by Mesarthim »

the thread title :redneck:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: inevitable fall down in a giant display of homosexuality in the presence of conviction

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This is also the worst silent green album cover
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply