sonic youth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

sonic youth

Post by rhino »

i need to check out more sonic youth. i do remember this album being good stuff, had the cd aeons ago



[youtube]u2za82wDzcg[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: sonic youth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: sonic youth

Post by -M- »

[youtube]reSOp1domrU[/youtube]



[youtube]7fB2z2LfXlU[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: sonic youth

Post by rhino »

100 percent is some pussy eating jams
Post Reply