
gnr really know how to treat their fans
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
Yeah they turned up late and then got bottled off the stage in dublin.
Axl is the worst kind of lunatic. The one that doesnt take drugs or drink to excess, but is still BATSHIT fucking loopy.
Axl is the worst kind of lunatic. The one that doesnt take drugs or drink to excess, but is still BATSHIT fucking loopy.

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
Bumblefoot 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
motherFUCK guns and roses
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
shanananananananana kneeeeeeesss knnneeeeeessssss
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
[quote name="rhino"]shanananananananana kneeeeeeesss knnneeeeeessssss[/quote]
I laughed for about 11 seconds when i read this
I laughed for about 11 seconds when i read this

-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
There is no Guns N' Roses since 1996.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]There is no Guns N' Roses since 1996.[/quote]
This lady fucking knows.
This lady fucking knows.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
I would never pay to see this band.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
I have never seen this band, but i heard brain was drumming for them, so hmm i dunno.

- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
I don't understand why they get people of such high caliber to play their stuff. Slash is good and all, but he really doesn't need to be replaced by Buckethead or Ron Thal. They should have got Jerry Cantrell and everyone would have said "While I am initially angered by this, stylistically it makes perfect sense." Same with drummers, although I can't really think of any off the top of my head. Vinnie Paul maybe?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
What are you talking about, Devy?
Would you see the good names (assuming you regard them in esteem) of vinnie and cantrell sullied?
NO!
Would you see the good names (assuming you regard them in esteem) of vinnie and cantrell sullied?
NO!

- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
I'd say "While I am initially angered by this, stylistically it makes perfect sense."
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: gnr really know how to treat their fans
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]I would never pay to see this band.[/quote]