Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Post
by Mesarthim »
[youtube]Joimsmt3Wa0[/youtube]
[youtube]H6O206fMXjA[/youtube]
[youtube]cniwPE5XZGQ[/youtube]

rhino wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads
Verbal wrote: ↑06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn »
dave collins

-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
Wizard fight
You see them this time around lummo?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.