so hows the new iced earth

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

so hows the new iced earth

Post by rhino »

is it worth checking out
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Nope
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by Mesarthim »

if you can put up with Stu Block's (Into Eternity) vocals then you will probably love it.

musically speaking it's great.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by rhino »

i dig his vocals :hmm:
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by Olden Polynice »

Is there many Iron Maiden on steroids songs?
Image
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by Olden Polynice »

..That was a real question.I only really like their faster/hyper material ie. Travel In Stygian,Storm Rider,Desert Rain ect..
Image
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Nick"]Nope[/quote] coz they're gay
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: so hows the new iced earth

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

imo it's the best since something wicked (which isn't saying a lot, I know...)



stu's vocals really carry this album, and the lyrics are more focused on "real life" topics than schaeffer's obsession with writing a story for set.



when I say his vocals carry this album - there's barlow (and even ripper) highs, there's ripper lows. stu's come into his own as a vocalist since he first joined into eternity, that's for sure.
Post Reply