pardon me

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

pardon me

Post by rhino »

[youtube]PXzuDXZwZtI[/youtube]





just how in the hell is this shit 12 years old already
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: pardon me

Post by agony bagony »

called this one before opening the thread :brushteeth:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pardon me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

it seems like you make a thread about how old this album is every 6 months or so :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: pardon me

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]called this one before opening the thread :brushteeth:[/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pardon me

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Nick"]it seems like you make a thread about how old this album is every 6 months or so :redneck:[/quote]





:chetty:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pardon me

Post by rhino »

reminds me of a relationship :oldryan:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pardon me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

From 12 years ago?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pardon me

Post by rhino »

yeah it also around the time i graduated and such :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pardon me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: pardon me

Post by shadowalk »

Make Yourself was the last record of theirs that I actually gave a shit about.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: pardon me

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Make Yourself was the last record of theirs that I actually gave a shit about.[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: pardon me

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="shadowalk"]Make Yourself was the only record of theirs that I actually gave a shit about.[/quote][/quote]
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pardon me

Post by rhino »

same here besides a few songs here and there
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: pardon me

Post by agony bagony »

there were a couple neat ones on the album that came after make yourself but make yourself came along at the right time and none of their other ones did
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: pardon me

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Science is pretty alright
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: pardon me

Post by rhino »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]there were a couple neat ones on the album that came after make yourself but make yourself came along at the right time and none of their other ones did[/quote]





very true
Post Reply