Dopethrone - the band.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Dopethrone - the band.

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]-uhcZYaDNFw[/youtube]



Fucking :xx:
Image
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Dopethrone - the band.

Post by Hugo. »

Just remembered this was already a thread. But fuck it.



[youtube]4bkKI3co3XE[/youtube]
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Dopethrone - the band.

Post by droidspawn »

awesome band. more people need to get in the know here.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dopethrone - the band.

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Hugo"][youtube]-uhcZYaDNFw[/youtube]



Fucking :xx:[/quote]





awesome voice in the beginning :redneck:



i wonder which movie trailer its from?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Dopethrone - the band.

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Hook a secretary of state up
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply