No Quarter

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

No Quarter

Post by Hugo. »

A really good jam.



[youtube]FgHSk91RhL8[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: No Quarter

Post by rhino »

[youtube]fasyYUPxCD4[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: No Quarter

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Sard
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: No Quarter

Post by rhino »

[youtube]mfgDXd0Cc2c[/youtube]



i like both tool and crowbars versions better than the original
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: No Quarter

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Nick"]Sard[/quote]



knick :shake:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: No Quarter

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]mfgDXd0Cc2c[/youtube]



i like both tool and crowbars versions better than the original[/quote]





this
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: No Quarter

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Nick"]Sard[/quote]



knick :shake:[/quote]



I sard the ever living fuck out of led zeppelin
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: No Quarter

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

No quarter is good jam :grimxx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Post Reply