gary numan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

gary numan

Post by rhino »

[youtube]Ldyx3KHOFXw[/youtube]





:alien:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: gary numan

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: gary numan

Post by rhino »

yeah this songs gay but ff rocked it



[youtube]XVmW021hqzI[/youtube]



:cool:
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: gary numan

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]s4YsMVA8DoU[/youtube]



I had to listen to this shit everyday when I worked at SEARS Auto. They had it on a dvd that would just repeat through this and other DieHard commercials.



:fuckoff: :fuckoff:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: gary numan

Post by M.Bison »

I fucking KNEW you would post Cars :redneck:



Numan's/Tubeway Army older stuff is awesome. Infact alot of the stuff after is cool too. Music For Chameleons :xx:
Image
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: gary numan

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="M.Bison"]

Numan's/Tubeway Army older stuff is awesome. Infact alot of the stuff after is cool too. Music For Chameleons :xx:[/quote]



this is entirely correct.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Post Reply