Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 20 Oct 2011, 03:33
[youtube]J_HoEHWw4vY[/youtube]
[youtube]Xu1nwEQUXmA[/youtube]
not their best, but a good album to gracefully bow out to
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 20 Oct 2011, 03:51
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 20 Oct 2011, 03:54
that seems strange too, HE are great but not really album of the year material
one day in december i will sit down and make a list of all the 2011 stuff i have listened to and then make a proper list. yes!
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 20 Oct 2011, 03:56
this is a thread about faith no more - album of the year
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 20 Oct 2011, 03:57
but a early 2011 list is in order
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 20 Oct 2011, 04:05
Appreciate
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 20 Oct 2011, 04:38
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony » 20 Oct 2011, 05:19
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[/quote]
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502 Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by deckard » 21 Oct 2011, 02:26
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[/quote][/quote]
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 21 Oct 2011, 06:22
Stewart lee
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 21 Oct 2011, 07:45
Last Cup Of Sorrow
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 22 Oct 2011, 00:46
Metallica are doing an album with stewart lee and nic cage.
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:
Post
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man » 22 Oct 2011, 06:29
gonna give it up to ein Empty Days & Sleepless Nights
[youtube]XN5tmLsGA9w[/youtube]
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 22 Oct 2011, 13:05
for real, holy derp batman
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George
Post
by neckred » 23 Oct 2011, 04:35
FNM FTW
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 23 Oct 2011, 04:46
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209 Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Post
by Verbal » 23 Oct 2011, 06:12
[quote name="Nick"]Stewart lee[/quote]
you scoundrel
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 23 Oct 2011, 21:57
I blame you
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 24 Oct 2011, 01:50
[quote name="rhino"]but a early 2011 list is in order
[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;