the groove/sludge thread
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
the groove/sludge thread
post bands that are sludgy with alot of groove 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the groove/sludge thread
[youtube]uTtf1PK4ftE[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the groove/sludge thread
[youtube]htxpZrn6Q5E[/youtube]
[youtube]RVWIVL5LhPE[/youtube]
[youtube]RVWIVL5LhPE[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the groove/sludge thread
i dont know if much groove is here but have you heard seven sisters of sleep before, jorsh?
[youtube]C20HFS6O7bA[/youtube]
[youtube]VfRjslldYQs[/youtube]
[youtube]KShICQH4lOs[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: the groove/sludge thread
this band fucking rules. why didn't i know about them sooner.
i'm gonna d/l it now
i'm gonna d/l it now
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59