grim weather brings grim muzic

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

HAIL DARKNESS HAIL RAIN HAIL AUTUMN :grimxx:





[youtube]uXNpJu_aFfU[/youtube]



[youtube]fkRKP7_8CwY[/youtube]



[youtube]85ielup_aPQ[/youtube]



this morning while driving to work seemed total night at 7.30 a.m. :oldryan: :grimb:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by rhino »

[youtube]ZuDMZAvf5gw[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]P3OYIUZLsEo[/youtube]



[youtube]IRsofblEK3A[/youtube]



[youtube]u1du1t3MUT0[/youtube]



[youtube]PfqRYozo9fs[/youtube]



[youtube]ZfVFythK5JA[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Redd
Ancient One
Posts: 4821
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 05:52
Location: USA

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Redd »

Insert obligatory Agalloch songs here.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Hugo. »

I went to see paranormal activity then jammed my Chen while finishing the twilight series. :grim:
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Hugo"]I went to see paranormal activity then jammed my Chen while finishing the twilight series. :grim:[/quote]



epic fail.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Hugo"]I went to see paranormal activity then jammed my Chen while finishing the twilight series. :grim:[/quote]





not cool brah, not cool :llama:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Abzu »

Snow tomorrow :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name=";,,;"]Snow tomorrow :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:[/quote]



That's awesome!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Snow tomorrow :grimb: :grimb: :grimb:[/quote]



That's awesome![/quote]

:idea: :grimxx:



I will write an acoustic song during it. :grimb:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by droidspawn »

snow can fuck off and die so god damn fucking hard if it was any harder it'd be really hard.





i am so not ready for another 6 months of miserable -20 below temps and 15 feet of snow :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :ra: :frown: :oldryan: :waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by droidspawn »

i wish it would stay 50-60 all year round with a breeze and blowing leaves :xx:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]move yourself out of the fargo place[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]move yourself out of the fargo place[/quote][/quote]

This. Snow can be an enjoyable experience in other places, you know.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: grim weather brings grim muzic

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It's true! :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply