Blut Aus Nord

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Blut Aus Nord

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

These guys fucking rule. That's all.



Starting from their most recent (777 - Sects) and working my way backwards, though I listened to MVI already. 777 Sects is fucking awesome.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by rhino »

i need to check them out :santa:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

There's a ban thread in file sharing with a few albumers. Go snar them up immediately!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by jawn galliano »

the last couple weren't bad by any stretch but i can't seem to get terribly excited about them. memoria I thru mort belong in everyone's collection though. memoria II was pretty great as well
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by droidspawn »

band rules. get the work which transforms god ryan.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by Ninny »

Jamming some Memoria Vetusta II – Dialogue with the Stars in this period :bang:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Ninny"]Jamming some Memoria Vetusta II – Dialogue with the Stars in this period :bang:[/quote]



this is probably my favorite album from them at this point. :tvrky:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness
Posts: 618
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:25

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by Charles Bronson »

First track from The Desanctification leaked:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hG8YAEaEI<!-- m -->





Quite good. Only complaint is it doesn't have the epic vocals that the preview has.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by agony bagony »

is this the same band as blunt ass meh
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Blut Aus Nord

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]First track from The Desanctification leaked:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hG8YAEaEI<!-- m -->





Quite good. Only complaint is it doesn't have the epic vocals that the preview has.[/quote]



nice! sounds pretty good so far.
Post Reply