best song on 10,000 days

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

best song on 10,000 days

Post by rhino »

right here



[youtube]TLjrD-oXkhA[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by agony bagony »

right in two is wicked dull



the pot is the best song on 10000 days, followed closely by jambi and the title track
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by rhino »

[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]



the pot is the best song on 10000 days[/quote]





you must be out of your head!





pun intended :rshot:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by agony bagony »

NO WAY oh wait i got it



:redneck: :greenie:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by rhino »

musically that song is tool being the best they are at being tool, but maynards vocals irratate me let alone the goofy ass lyrics
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by droidspawn »

jambi
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The correct answer is no songs are good on 10000 days
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by shadowalk »

Jambi or Right In Two :idea:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]The correct answer is no songs are good on 10000 days[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by agony bagony »

the correct answer has already been stated. as yours is not it, yours must therefore be: incorrect.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

but my answer is correct :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by agony bagony »

someone doesnt double check his work before he turns it in :shake:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

but the last good tool song was on aenmia
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

lol



jambi, 10,000 days pt ii and the pot are clearly the best songs on the record



10,000 days was incredible to see live.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: best song on 10,000 days

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:shake:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply