King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Mr. P »

I'm listening to this album probably first time since it release in 2003 (I think) and I remember how I hated everything in it back then. Now it sounds pretty good album to me. How about you folks?



And yeah yeah, everybody likes Abigail. We all know that already.
:xx:
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by jawn galliano »

i went the opposite way, i enjoyed it back then but i can't really listen to it (or much of KD's solo stuff for that matter) anymore. i couldn't tell you what specifically caused me to change my mind on it, i guess i just found it boring after a while or something.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

i liked puppet master right from the start and still listen to all of his solo stuff pretty damn often :santa:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by jawn galliano »

i mostly just stick to the first couple MF albums now to get my king fix. were the later ones from them any good? i never did check 'em out, but from what i remember the main lineup was mostly intact on their 90's releases.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I mostly jam dead again and 9 :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by rhino »

one of the first albums i ever downloaded, thanks to necro :santa:





[youtube]aDqd3fiCzZc[/youtube]





:idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by droidspawn »

all hail the king!



[youtube]gSX4U5-Af0M[/youtube]



:grimsanta:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Them is my favorite of the King's solo stuff. The riffage on that album rocks :thingy:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Mesarthim »

I wounder if KD will ever tour again, he was so awesome when I saw him years ago with Nile.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I haven't heard anything since like july about his recovery
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by Mesarthim »

I know he's been working on a dvd project for a few years now.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Post by SCUNT »

BELIEVE IN THE KING
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Post Reply