addicted
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: addicted
[youtube]FaCefwkz4HY[/youtube]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: addicted
devin and anneke need to do another cd together...i really think this is some of his best stuff 
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: addicted
[youtube]C1b5kaTdqsA[/youtube]
you already know my opinion the matter when it comes to Devy and Anneke
you already know my opinion the matter when it comes to Devy and Anneke

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: addicted
i like the vocals
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: addicted
Bint's got a hell of a throat on her 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]