i almost bought the new megadeth today

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

i almost bought the new megadeth today

Post by rhino »

then i remember how much i dislike daves vocals these days





musicially it jams though
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: i almost bought the new megadeth today

Post by droidspawn »

I thought about getting it but sard. I see dave's interviews these days online and pull a huge :necro:



he's become quite the tool.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: i almost bought the new megadeth today

Post by neckred »

born again megadeth :oldryan:::::::::::::::
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply