lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by rhino »

[youtube]0ZjJyQu61ls[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

awesome minus freebird
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by rhino »

[youtube]gObFOPYhVGg[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

fuck I love me some tones



[youtube]WPpDyIJdasg[/youtube]

[youtube]Ft5c4sAJ_gI[/youtube]

[youtube]T8ZXXxlPYAQ[/youtube]

[youtube]HyIMHV18mAY[/youtube]

[youtube]Um7ySTHsCf0[/youtube]





WAKE THE FUCK UP CHI
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

what are your feelings on white pony jeremy?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: lynyrd skynyrd appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

that's the way! I say this often but for me it's total nostalgia.



I really want most things to go back to the way they were 10 years ago.
Post Reply