Gogol Bordello

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Gogol Bordello

Post by Abzu »

Anyone?



Apparently I have mutual friends with Eugene. I had no idea.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Mesarthim »

I like this duders though I haven't heard their latest album.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Abzu »

They are doing secret free show in Burlington tonight. I am jealous my girlfriend is there and I am 2 hours south with work in the morning. :homework:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Abzu »

He's playing in the Occupy Burlington encampment right now. fellating lover of mine opened for him. :greenie: :homework:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Abzu »

[youtube]OrDLtkOud7w[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Mesarthim »

:xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Lavabug
Metal God
Posts: 7799
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 16:15
Location: An ocean of filth.

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Lavabug »

My bro is good friends with Eugene, he gigs a lot in NYC. I like some tunes but I've kind of burnt out on them, way overplayed by my brother. :redneck:
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Gogol Bordello

Post by Abzu »

:) I know a few real good friends of his too, but from his time living in Vermont. I hadn't heard the music until recently, though.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply