hey only pieces remain

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey only pieces remain

Post by rhino »

[youtube]8XoPYfGkcWc[/youtube]





:chetty:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey only pieces remain

Post by droidspawn »

album rapes and pillages the weakest vermin in the village :grim:



[youtube]UdT13eIs9Ro[/youtube]



shit makes me rage so hard. i loooovvveeee his cleans too. one of my favs of the year. did you know they have a new cd already finished waiting to come out?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey only pieces remain

Post by rhino »

i did not, awesome :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey only pieces remain

Post by droidspawn »

yeah it was recorded like 2 months ago. just waiting now.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey only pieces remain

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:analneckwrath:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply