What's the best song title ever?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

What's the best song title ever?

Post by Haunty »

I honestly come up with anything that beats "The Ballad of Mutilated Homeboys" by Pungent Stench
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Abzu »

Destructos Vs The Earth / Attack!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Devy »

[youtube]QGKqjj35mrE[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hallucinating dead
Ancient One
Posts: 3919
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 15:06
Location: higher place

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Hallucinating dead »

Dead Shall Rise



Invocation of Continual One
..For the freedoms and prisons are in the mind..
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Verbal »

(it might as well be) raining dicks
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by rhino »

vacation
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by jawn galliano »

well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by FUKKET »

"Living Colour Is My Favourite Black Metal Band" - you know who :thingy:
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="HbW"]I honestly come up with anything that beats "The Ballad of Mutilated Homeboys" by Pungent Stench[/quote]



my first band had a song called

"A Song About Redfern, Drugs And Drills That Squeak"



and Yes, we sucked

:thingy:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another[/quote][/quote]



Song Titles Are Fucking Stupid

Having to Make Up Song Titles Sucks



:santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Waiting for Black Metal Records to Come in the Mail

Marduk T-shirt Men's Room Incident
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by FUKKET »

I saw some groups on FB that made me grin, that sound like AC titles

(Mr Locke was a fan of one & it just kept going on & on



"When I have kids, I'll make them watch 2012 and tell them I survived that."



"I can't stand being in a wheelchair"



"I bet she is naked under all those clothes, the slut."



:redneck:
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: What's the best song title ever?

Post by Aaron »

AC really wins this in a heartbeat.



"I Sent concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos"



"I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims That They Asked For It"
Image
Post Reply