I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by Mesarthim »

Report: Fan Kills Himself After THEM CROOKED VULTURES Concert Left Him With Tinnitus - Nov. 18, 2011



According to DailyMail.co.uk, a British rock music fan stabbed himself to death after seeing the rock supergroup THEM CROOKED VULTURES perform left him with severe tinnitus.



Robert McIndoe, 52, was unable to sleep for three months after seeing the band — made up of current and former members of LED ZEPPELIN, FOO FIGHTERS and QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE — in July 2010 at the Brixton Academy in London.



His psychiatrist, Dr. Helen Stinson, said, "He accepted death as a side-effect of stopping the noise."



McIndoe's wife Shirley said, "When it first happened, he wasn't too bothered about it because he thought it would subside, and the fellating lover he had been with also had ringing in his ears that day. But it was a constant irritation. He didn't get a night of sleep after that."



Tinnitus is characterized by a constant ringing in the ears, with the noise coming from inside the body rather than an outside source.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Valium or another kind of heavy medicine was not enough for sleep :huh:



I had pain in the ears after a concert when I saw Slayer. Kerry King guitar blasted my poor ears for a week.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by Devy »

Do you own any earplugs, AOD?
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by deckard »

Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by Devy »

This is now a "What earplugs have you got?" thread



Image



:hard-on bearer:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
shubniggurath
Member
Posts: 313
Joined: 08 Dec 2010, 07:18
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by shubniggurath »

I didn't just laugh; I guffawed.
Image

<!-- m -->http://www.hypgnostic.com<!-- m -->
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]ear plugs are wonderful things[/quote]
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Devy"]This is now a "What earplugs have you got?" thread

[/quote]



custom moulded ones. I think they're called Hearsavers (an Australian hearing testing/ doctors etc)

but i think I might need an upgrade soon, they're about 5 years old now and i think I've grown and they let loud sound in now & then when I move/headbang etc
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by deckard »

i just got mine out from my spares case and they are completely orange :redneck: ive not used them for about 3 years now.
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: I must be an asshole, because this made me laugh.

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Valium or another kind of heavy medicine was not enough for sleep :huh:



I had pain in the ears after a concert when I saw Slayer. Kerry King guitar blasted my poor ears for a week.[/quote]



:redneck:



On a side note, I've played Kerry King's guitar. I'm at least 6 inches taller than him, but his guitar still hangs too low for me to play. I honestly don't know how the fuck he reaches it.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Post Reply