Dead Again

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Dead Again

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]-bRbHtrIEvc[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead Again

Post by rhino »

:xx: :::::::::





this cd has gotten better over time i think as well. shame it is their last :eyes:
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Dead Again

Post by -M- »

Dead Again became my favourite TON recently.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Dead Again

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Mercyful fate :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Dead Again

Post by Ninny »

This is the first Type O Negative that grips me. I think I hear some Beatles influence :-)
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead Again

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Ninny"]This is the first Type O Negative that grips me. I think I hear some Beatles influence :-)[/quote]





i was gonna say the same thing. ecspecially in the song you posted :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead Again

Post by rhino »

check out slow, deep, and hard ninny



[youtube]TM0nUb7Tx7c[/youtube]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Dead Again

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Dead Again

Post by Mesarthim »

I enjoy all their albums though life is killing me was my least favorite.



october rust and world coming down - god damn :xx::::::::::::::::::::::
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead Again

Post by rhino »

life is killing me and dead again are the ones i listen to the most now
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Dead Again

Post by Abzu »

I've settled back into Slow Deep And Hard, Bloody Kisses, and October Rust for the most listened rotation. I should jam me some more later stuff. Really, it is all good. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Dead Again

Post by Mesarthim »

Late TYPE O NEGATIVE Frontman's Tree - Nov. 23, 2011



Several TYPE O NEGATIVE fans launched a Facebook group called "Peter's Tree" dedicated to planting a tree at Prospect Park in Brooklyn, New York in honor of the the band's late frontman Peter Steele. And this past Monday (November 21), the oak tree dedicated to Steele was planted.



Steele, who died last year, was a nature lover. In fact, the towering frontman actually worked for the Parks Department as a supervisor before TYPE O NEGATIVE's touring and recording commitments forced him to quit the day job in order to pursue a career as a full-time musician.



Commented TYPE O NEGATIVE drummer Johnny Kelly: "[The oak tree planting is] something that's been a long time in the making. A lot of fans took it upon themselves to do something special for Peter. It is something that is in the true spirit of what Peter was about and who he was. This Peter truly would've appreciated."



Steele passed away on April 14, 2010 from heart failure. He was 48 years old.



"Going through a midlife crisis and having many things change very quickly made me realize my mortality," he told Decibel magazine in 2007. "And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere. I also can't believe that people like Stalin and Hitler are gonna go to the same place as Mother Teresa."



Image
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Dead Again

Post by rhino »

peter would get a heartily laugh out of this
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: Dead Again

Post by Santyago »

All I can say is that Type O Negative did great genuine music! Dead Again was one of the best albums of 2007 :xx:
Post Reply