And now it's stuck in your head too

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Devy »

[youtube]7movKfyTBII[/youtube]



Everybody look at your pants :greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Abzu »

I've always been pretty sure he's fucking the midget.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It won't get stuck in my head if I don't press play!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Devy »

It should be playing in your head anyway! :evil:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Its not :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by SCUNT »

I can't believe I stopped Dim Mak for this but goddamn is it catchy :gay:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by SCUNT »

[youtube]3c0z4pnh0bY[/youtube] > safety dance
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by rhino »

this wont stay in my head :santa:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Ninny »

:greenie: :greenie: :greenie:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Mesarthim »

I always liked this song.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: And now it's stuck in your head too

Post by Mesarthim »

also, [youtube]GqnXLNOGEXA[/youtube] :greenie:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Post Reply