Lies appreciation

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Lies appreciation

Post by Abzu »

:appreciate:





[youtube]OmMJjj_or7U[/youtube]

[youtube]GLCX-1yzqvY[/youtube]

[youtube]MVtNPdDVIgE[/youtube]

[youtube]SmSxbCtJvTs[/youtube]



[youtube]OeoSsKj0etI[/youtube]

[youtube]8B5vW2rc3Lg[/youtube]

[youtube]L-9stMznR40[/youtube]

[youtube]n2r2SDlzeAA[/youtube]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Abzu »

Really, though, the acoustic half is better than the live ep they reused for the first half.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]5AVd5RVukcs[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Abzu »

:shake:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Appreciate!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Abzu »

:greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I find it to be quality driving tunes
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by Abzu »

:idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Nick"]Appreciate![/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Lies appreciation

Post by rhino »

lies is a classic piece of rock n roll history :idea:
Post Reply