the trouble with angels

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the trouble with angels

Post by rhino »

[youtube]9eXcEsHGqdk[/youtube]





:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the trouble with angels

Post by rhino »

i think i like this one better now that i am going back to it after a little time has passed :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the trouble with angels

Post by droidspawn »

good comebck album :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the trouble with angels

Post by rhino »

you ever listen to dredg anymore?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: the trouble with angels

Post by droidspawn »

Just leitmotif and el cielo. I will always love those records.
Post Reply