hey ninny

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

hey ninny

Post by rhino »

new therapy? :xx:



Irish rockers THERAPY? will release their 13th album, "A Brief Crack Of Light", on February 6, 2012 via Blast Records. The CD was recorded at Blast Studios in Newcastle and was produced by the band and Adam Sinclair. The artwork was created by acclaimed artist Nigel Rolfe, who previously worked on THERAPY?'s "Troublegum" and "Suicide Pact - You First" albums. A single, "Living In The Shadow Of The Terrible Thing", will precede the full-length effort on January 23.



"A Brief Crack Of Light" track listing:



01. Living In The Shadow Of The Terrible Thing

02. Plague Bell

03. Marlow

04. Before You, With You, After You

05. The Buzzing

06. Get Your Dead Hand Off My Shoulder

07. Ghost Trio

08. Why Turbulence?

09. Stark Raving Sane

10. Ecclesiastes



Image



[youtube]c8iYJQAn5M8[/youtube]



the bass player looks all suprised and happy that he got the crowd to clap in the beginning :redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey ninny

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:interessant:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

:ba:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]YjTwWkGcS3Y[/youtube]Looking forward to some new songs but they were better in the 90´s :homework:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: hey ninny

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Ninny"]but they were better in the 90´s :homework:[/quote]



nurse :thingy:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: hey ninny

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ninny

Post by droidspawn »

:thingy:
Post Reply