dog fashion disco

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]JW41GMrgWbk[/youtube]

[youtube]sD6DnphpGkE[/youtube]

[youtube]RGv4QvydHEQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Csp8_U6--xo[/youtube]

[youtube]9bA5PDrPP7s[/youtube]

[youtube]1Yp8zIsrLYI[/youtube]



:thingy:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by Devy »

Have you seen their live dvd? It's every bit as enjoyable as you'd expect :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by rhino »

one of those bands that never snagged me, not bad though, i should see if i like them better now
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

I've seen them live 3 times, granted this was back in like 2002/2003 but they are sweet live. Good dudes too.



What do you think of the new polkadot cadaver devy?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Devy"]Have you seen their live dvd? It's every bit as enjoyable as you'd expect :xx:[/quote]





i have not. I need to change this soon.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by Devy »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]I've seen them live 3 times, granted this was back in like 2002/2003 but they are sweet live. Good dudes too.



What do you think of the new polkadot cadaver devy?[/quote]



I didn't know they had a new one out! I've only heard Purgatory Dance Party which made me go :fonz: quite a bit. I'd best go track down this new one.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

it's called sex offender :santa:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by Devy »

I got it shortly after I made that post. I've not had a listen to it yet, but I've got some travelling to do tomorrow, so it'll be played to my earpipes then :santa:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

:greenie:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by Devy »

It has been listened to! Much like their other album, I found it had some really strong songs and others that bored me a bit. It still lands on the side of good though. This song in particular made me do the happy pants dance



[youtube]vIQaP-RVOcs[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by droidspawn »

i like the first one better for sure. dfd need to make a new album. adultery was awesome.
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: dog fashion disco

Post by Devy »

Agreed. The whole film noir vibe it had was :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
Post Reply