I didn't like the previous one.
So the new Terrorizer is out?
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
So the new Terrorizer is out?
Check the season of mist site...
Anyone heard it?
I didn't like the previous one.
I didn't like the previous one.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
<!-- m -->http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... pack/30157<!-- m -->
It's pre-order.
I hope DV vocals will not be as bad as on IDI.
It's pre-order.
I hope DV vocals will not be as bad as on IDI.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Hopefully. I'll probably download it...
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't disco d just handling bass duties again?[/quote]
He is! I've read only the pre-order part
He is! I've read only the pre-order part
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
"The band's line-up features the dark lord of metal David Vincent
it's not often that a PR blurb can preemptively ruin an album for me, but this is definitely one of those times. after reading that i'm officially protesting the new terrorizer album, i refuse to listen to it and i won't compromise on that.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
That's an overreaction, I think. The taint is doing the bass, something I think he probably can still do okay. It's not like he's doing the vocals or lyrics which he obviously fails so hard at now. Also, Pete on drums really should be enough to get it."The band's line-up features the dark lord of metal evil taint
it's not often that a PR blurb can preemptively ruin an album for me, but this is definitely one of those times. after reading that i'm officially protesting the new terrorizer album, i refuse to listen to it and i won't compromise on that.
Don't get me wrong, FUCK Season of Mist for that PR blurb.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.